Monday 11 June 2012

Another race meeting....

Well i wish that I was writing this full of energy ready for the week ahead but unfortunately I am a bit poorly and have been all weekend. I am possibly the worst sick person you will ever come across as I am always full of beans, so having to lay down all weekend and do nothing has filled me with boredom and tiredness!

But no rest for the wicked as we have another race meeting on Thursday this week so lots to sort out. This meeting appears to be a particularly busy one for us as we are fully booked in our Hospitality Suites and our Restaurant so it should be a really good day for our corporate guests. The team are starting all their organising of the day today and once declarations are done tomorrow, everything will be under way.

Then I am off to Newmarket on Wednesday for a meeting which shall be good. I have been there racing once before but not had a chance to have a look around properly so I am looking forward to that.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good week, and if you get a chance make sure you come down to Nottingham Racecourse on Thursday when the gates open at 12.30pm for an afternoon of racing.

Speak soon
xoxo The Commercial Boss




No comments:

Post a Comment